Terms & Conditions
The use of Paint in Portugal site is subject to the terms and conditions described as follow and is ruled by Portuguese law.
Livrescolha, Lda is a Travel Agency registered in the Turismo de Portugal, I.P. with the RNAVT Nr. 4911.
The name Paint in Portugal and the www.paint-in-portugal.com domain are the exclusive property of the Livrescolha, Lda, constituting their misuse, a violation of rights conferred by registration. All intellectual property rights related to this site are the exclusive property of Livrescolha, Lda.
1 YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US
- Return the booking form signed and confirmation of the non-refundable deposit.
- We will send out an event receipt.
- The balance is due concerning the Painting Holidays is eight weeks before the start of the event. Your booking will be cancelled if we do not receive the payment until this date.
- If a booking is made within eight weeks of the start, you must pay the event cost in full.
2 OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- If the event is cancelled for whatever reason, we will refund the total amount paid to us.
- If the number of participants confirmed by eight weeks before the start of the event is below the minimum necessary (six participants), we reserve the right to cancel the event giving a full refund of the amount paid, including the initial deposit.
- Our coaches, vans with 9 or more seats, leave the airport at the time specified in the program of the event. If anyone misses our coach, it is his or her responsibility to make his or her own way to the destination hotel. (You will receive the address and telephone number of destination hotel prior to departure).
- Our hotels, where the Painting Holidays take place, are classified with 3 or 4 stars depending on the event.
- We reserve the right to change the event's hotel for another with similar characteristics, in case of unavailability.
3 YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must read the information in your event receipt and inform us of any inaccuracy within seven days of receiving it.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for failure to meet this deadline.
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please inform us on the booking form.
- We strongly recommend you read How to make a Booking.
- If we cancel an event for reasons beyond our control, we will refund all amounts paid to us.
4 IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING
- If you need to cancel your booking you must notify us in writing.
- The following cancellation charges will be due
|- Deposit only|
- These cancellation charges apply to all amounts paid to us at the time of cancellation.
- The prices mentioned before regarding Paintig Holidays have already the Value Added Tax applicable at the moment.
- We guarantee that the price of your holiday will not be subject to any surcharges once a booking has been confirmed, except as a result of an increase in taxes. Please check the price of your chosen holiday at the time of booking.
6 OUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Our responsibilities that emerges from the assumed liabilities are insured by a civil liability Insurance in Fidelidade with the policy nrº RC6327304001 and by a Travel Agency Guaranty Fund (FGAV), in terms of theactive legislation.
7 TRAVEL INSURANCE
- You should be covered by medical and personal accident insurance.
2014, 3th Nov - Cascais, Portugal